I always feel so flattered when I get nominated for a blogging award, and I was nominated by Hayley at https://hayleyxmartin.com for the Versatile blogger award! Please check out her lifestyle, beauty, and travel blog, and give her a follow while you’re at it! This is such an interesting award, because I get to share 7 facts about myself- hopefully this will help my readers get to know me a little better!
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award.
- My name is Arielle, but I was not named after The Little Mermaid. I was named after the character Ariel in Shakespeare’s play The Tempest. However, I was born the same year The Little Mermaid came out, and my husband’s name is Eric- the same name as the prince in the movie.
- I have a B.A. in Anthropology and an M.A. in Museum Studies from Johns Hopkins University.
- I am extremely self-conscious about a bump in my nose, and in photos I always turn my head slightly to the side to try and hide it. I hate when people take photos of me without me knowing. I am not photogenic in the slightest.
- I have a dog who has as much anxiety as I do. He’s a 35-pound Chihuahua mix and he likes his routine. We recently moved to a new apartment, and he is not loving it.
- Almost every girl I know has a child or is pregnant. And yes, I am constantly under pressure.
- I will remember every single negative thing someone has ever said about me.
- I value kindness over every other personality trait.
Lauren Elizabeth- https://bournemouthgirl.wordpress.com
Beka Louise- http://littleworldofbeka.blogspot.co.uk
Erin M- https://groggits.com
The North Left- https://thenorthleft.co.uk
Lena Dee- https://lenadeexo.com
Vicky G- https://twitter.com/VittoriosaVicky
The MouSeeker- http://www.themouseekers.com
Please don’t feel like you must do this, but if you do, leave your link in the comments! I’d love to read your answers! Also, if I didn’t tag you and this looks fun, please feel free to write a post anyway!
Thanks, and check out all these blog recommendations!
Hugs and Fishes,